Registration Close Dates
Team: Friday 15 September
Individual: Friday 22 September
Sunday 8 October – Saturday 14 October 2023
8.00am – 5.00pm
Netball SA Stadium
Games Entry Fee
Standard Entry fee $155 per person
Discounted price for competitors aged 70+ is $145 per person
Please note: All transactions are subject to a PayPal charge (1.5% of total amount due +$0.30).
Further details available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
Sport Entry Fee
$80 per person
$15 per person per additional team entered
Last Updated: 25/01/2023
Age determined at 31 December 2023
Minimum age 30 years
Female: 30+, 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+
Walking: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
Division 1 ( Women’s Competitive)
Division 2 (Women’s Social)
Division 5 (Walking)
Minimum Squad Size Requirements
Number of Participant Requirements
Minimum number of participants required to conduct competition: 6 teams
Netball SA Stadium
Netball SA Stadium, Keswick Terminal SA 5035
- Participants may only play in a maximum of two teams
- No individual entries
- Each team must supply an umpire with minimum C badge qualifications, a timer and a scorer. All umpires must register as a Non-playing Official
- All matches will be played indoors
- Competitions are subject to receiving sufficient team entries. If insufficient entries are received the Committee reserves the right to cancel either competition.
- Rounds will consist of 4 x 10 minute quarters, with breaks of 2, 3 and 2 minutes. No injury time is provided.
The competition will be conducted under the official rules of Netball Australia and the 2023 AMG Netball Rules Version 3.
The Walking Netball competition will be conducted by Netball SA and the 2023 AMG Walking Netball Rules.
2019 Australian Masters Games – Adelaide
2017 Australian Masters Games – Tasmania
2011 Australian Masters Games – Adelaide
2009 Australian Masters Games – Geelong
Netball Specific Enquiries
(08) 8238 0532
Australian Masters Games Enquiries