Track and Field: Saturday 7 October – Tuesday 10 October 2023
Road Walk, Street Mile & Cross Country: Wednesday 11 – Thursday 12 October 2023
Track and Field: 8.00am-5.00pm
Games Entry Fee
VIP Gold entry fee $125 per person
Aged 70+ $110 per person
(the above entry fees will increase to standard pricing of $155 and $145 respectively as at 1 August 2023)
Please note: All transactions are subject to a PayPal charge (1.5% of total amount due +$0.30).
Further details available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
Sport Entry Fee
$33 Per Event – Track & Field
$33 per Event – Out of Stadium (Cross Country, Mile,Walk)
NOTE: Total sport fee cost will be capped at $132 (4 events). Further events entered (i.e. 5th, 6th etc.) will be at no cost.
Last Updated: 22/11/2022
Age determined at 7 October 2023
Minimum age 30 years
Female: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95+
Male: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95+
Track and Field: 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 5000m, 10000m, 80m Hurdles, 90m Hurdles, 100m Hurdles, 110m Hurdles, 200m Hurdles, 300m Hurdles, 400m Hurdles, 1500m Walk, 3000m Walk, 2000m Steeplechase, 3000m Steeplechase, Long Jump, Triple Jump, High Jump, Pole Vault, Hammer, Shotput, Discus, Javelin, Weight Throw, Throws Pentathlon, T&F Pentathlon.
*Distances (Hurdles and Steeplechase) and weights (throw events) differ depending on age group.
Out of Stadium: Cross Country, Mile, Walk
Note Cross Country distances:
6km Cross Country (Male and Female age groups 70 and over)
8km Cross Country (Male and Female age groups 35- 65)
Disability Categories: WC,CP,AMP,VI,ID
Number of Participant Requirements
Minimum number of participants required to conduct competition: 200 participants
Last updated: 23/10/2022
Provisional schedule to be posted here when available
SA Athletics Stadium
Marjorie Jackson Nelson Dr, Mile End South SA 5031
- Late entries may be accepted prior to the commencement of AMG, subject to overall AMG policy. During the games period late entries for the athletics events will be accepted only from persons who are already registered AMG participants and only for non-stadium events. Closing times for such entries will be one hour before the events start times. An additional late entry fee of $15 will be charged.
- Participants may enter any number of events, but they should consider possible time clashes. Athletics organisers will endeavour to avoid overlap of like events and will permit variation to the order of field event trials where required if time permits.
- Athletics organisers cannot guarantee that the timetable will enable multiple event entrants to have access to all nominated events.
- Please note that in the event of insufficient entries to conduct heats, the race will be held at the programmed final time.
- Athletes are permitted to use spikes with a maximum of 7mm in length.
- In the sprint races, blocks will be available to those who wish to use them but they are not compulsory. Standing and three point starting positions are permitted.
2019 Australian Masters Games – Adelaide
2023 Australian Masters Games General Enquiries