Entries Close Date
11.59pm Sunday, 3 April 2022
Track and Field: Saturday 23- Monday 25 April 2022
Road Walk & Street Mile: Tuesday 26 April 2022
Cross Country: Tuesday 26 April 2022
Track and Field: 8.00am-5.00pm (except 25 April 1.00pm start)
Track and Field: 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 5000m, 10000m, 80m Hurdles, 100m Hurdles, 110m Hurdles, 200m Hurdles, 300m Hurdles, 400m Hurdles, 1500m Walk, 3000m Walk, 5000m Walk, 2000m Steeplechase, 3000m Steeplechase, Long Jump, Triple Jump, High Jump, Pole Vault, Hammer, Shotput, Discus, Javelin, Weight Throw, Throws Pentathlon, T&F Pentathlon.
*Distances (Hurdles and Steeplechase) and weights (throw events) differ depending on age group.
Out-of-Stadia: Mile, Cross Country, Road Walk
Games Entry Fee
$115 per person or $105 per person for people aged 70+
(the above entry fees will increase to $145 and $135 respectively as at 11 February 2022)
Please note: All transactions are subject to a PayPal charge (1.5% of total amount due +$0.30).
Further details available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
Sport Entry Fee
$60 per person (1st event included)
$10 per additional event
Last Updated: 4/04/2022
Age determined at 23 April 2022
Minimum age 30 years
Female: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95+
Male: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95+
Number of Participant Requirements
Minimum number of participants required to conduct competition: 250 participants
Last updated: 21/09/2021
Draft Athletics Stadium Program
More in depth timetables can be found on the Athletics West event page, available here
Scroll right to see all table data.
|Day 1 - 23 April||Day 2 - 24 April||Day 3 - 25 April||Day 4 - 26 April|
|1500m Race Walk||5,000m Race Walk||200m Heats||Cross Country|
|60m Heats||400m Finals||5,000m||Street Mile|
|60m Finals||100m Heats||Short Hurdles|
|400m Heats||100m Finals||Pole Vault|
|Long Hurdles||Long Jump||Throws Pentathlon|
|High Jump||Discus Throw||3,000m Race Walk|
|Hammer Throw||Shot Put||200m Finals|
|Javelin||Weight Throw||Triple Jump|
Western Australian Athletics Stadium
Stephenson Avenue, Floreat Western Australia 6014
Perry Lakes Reserve
1 Bold Park Dr, Floreat Western Australia 6014
This page contains timetables, entry lists and further information around the athletics component of this year’s event.
- Late entries may be accepted prior to the commencement of AMG, subject to overall AMG policy. During the games period late entries for the athletics events will be accepted only from persons who are already registered AMG participants and only for non-stadium events. Closing times for such entries will be one hour before the events start times. An additional late entry fee of $15 will be charged.
- Participants may enter any number of events, but they should consider possible time clashes. Athletics organisers will endeavour to avoid overlap of like events and will permit variation to the order of field event trials where required if time permits.
- Athletics organisers cannot guarantee that the timetable will enable multiple event entrants to have access to all nominated events.
- Please note that in the event of insufficient entries to conduct heats, the race will be held at the programmed final time.
- Athletes are permitted to use spikes with a maximum of 7mm in length.
- In the sprint races, blocks will be available to those who wish to use them but they are not compulsory. Standing and three point starting positions are permitted.