Entries Close Date
11.59pm, Friday 25 March 2022
Sunday 24 April 2022
10.00am – 5.00pm
Games Entry Fee
$115 per person or $105 per person for people aged 70+
(the above entry fees will increase to $145 and $135 respectively as at 11 February 2022)
Please note: All transactions are subject to a PayPal charge (1.5% of total amount due +$0.30).
Further details available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
Sport Entry Fee
$50 per person
Last Updated: 13/10/2021
Age determined at 24 April 2022 (day of contest)
Minimum age 30 years
Male: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-59, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
Female: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-59, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
Male Weight Categories:
Over 100 kg
Over 90kg and up to and including 100kg
Over 81kg and up to and including 90kg
Over 73kg and up to and including 81kg
Over 66kg and up to and including 73kg
Over 60kg and up to and including 66kg
Up to and including 60kg
Female Weight Categories:
Over 70kg and up to and including 78kg
Over 63kg and up to and including 70kg
Over 57kg and up to and including 63kg
Over 52kg and up to and including 57kg
Over 48kg and up to and including 52kg
Up to and including 48kg
Number of Participant Requirements
Minimum number of participants required to conduct competition: 50
10 Crowley St, Port Kennedy, Western Australia 6177
- Weigh-in details to be confirmed
- Participants are required to bring their Judo Federation of Australia Ltd or International Judo Federation body membership record to the competition weigh-in as evidence of their insurance coverage.
- Participants must have a grade of 3rd kyu (green belt) or over, recognised by Judo Australia.
- As per the Judo Australia rules, participants must have blue and white judogis.
- JudoWA can combine an age and/or weight category if the number of participants in a category is not sufficient in accordance with the Judo Australia Sporting Code.
- Contest duration is 3 minutes for age categories under 60 years and 2.5 minutes for age categories 60 and over.
- The competition is presented by JudoWA and is sanctioned by Judo Australia (JFA Ltd.)
The competition will be conducted under the guidance of the Judo Australia Sporting Code (March 2020) – attachment 15 – Veterans Competition.