Marathon: Sunday 10 October and Monday 11 October 2021
Sprint: Wednesday 13 October 2021
Ocean Race: Saturday 16 October 2021
Marathon: 2.00pm – 6.00pm
Sprint: 8.00am – 4.00pm
Ocean Race: 1.00pm – 4.00pm
Games Entry Fee
$115 per person or $105 per person for people aged 70+
(the above entry fees will increase to $145 and $135 respectively as at 31 July 2021)
Please note: All transactions are subject to a PayPal charge (1.5% of total amount due +$0.30).
Further details available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
Sport Entry Fee
Marathon: $30 per person
Sprint (all races): $40 per person
Ocean Race: $35 per person
Last Updated: 29/03/2021
Age determined at 31 December 2021
Minimum age 35 years
Female: 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+
Male: 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+
Number of Participant Requirements
Minimum number of participants required to conduct competition: 60 participants
Champion Lakes Regatta Centre (Marathon and Sprint)
Henley Dr, Champion Lakes Western Australia 6111
Port Beach (Ocean Race)
North Fremantle Western Australia 6159
|Event||Single Craft||Double Craft|
|Sprint||C1, K1, OC1, S1, SUP1||C2, K2, OC2, S2|
|Marathon||C1, K1, OC1, S1, SUP1||C2, K2, OC2, S2|
|Ocean Race||OC1, S1||OC2, S2|
- Will consist of 4km laps, age groups will complete different numbers of laps.
- Marathon distances to be released at a later date, likely 24km (35-45+), 20km (45-55+), 16km (55-65+), 12km (75+). Participants will start in grids with other competitors in their category.
- Regatta will have 200m, 500m, and 1000m events in single craft, then double craft.
- Sprint regatta events will consist of 8-person divisions within each category, with possible progression to semifinals or direct finals if there are sufficient entry numbers.
Canoe Ocean Racing
- Ocean Race is 24km long. Participants will start in grids with other competitors in their category.
- Straight line race from Port Beach to Sorrento. Single or double craft available, but cannot compete in both (is a single race).
OC1 Boat Hire
- Paddle WA will endeavour to find boats to lend to visiting paddlers. More information to follow.
Participants looking to transport their boat to Perth should contact:
Richard Wikaire – The Kayak Courier
M: 0414 889 499
The competition will be conducted under the Paddle Australia Competition Rules and By Laws for masters categories.
2019 Australian Masters Games – Adelaide
2021 Australian Masters Games Enquiries