Canoe Marathon: Saturday 9 October and Sunday 10 October 2021
Canoe Sprint: Wednesday 13 October 2021
Canoe Ocean Race: Saturday 16 October 2021
Canoe Marathon: 8.00am – 2.00pm
Canoe Sprint: 8.00am – 4.00pm
Canoe Ocean Race: 1.00pm – 4.00pm
Games Entry Fee
$115 per person or $105 per person for people aged 70+
(the above entry fees will increase to $145 and $135 respectively as at 31 July 2021)
Please note: All transactions are subject to a PayPal charge (1.5% of total amount due +$0.30).
Further details available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
Sport Entry Fee
Canoe Marathon: $30 per person
Canoe Sprint (all races): $40 per person
Canoe Ocean Race: $35 per person
Last Updated: 15/01/2020
Age determined at 31 December 2021
Minimum age 35 years
Female: 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+
Male: 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+
Number of Participant Requirements
Minimum number of participants required to conduct competition: 60 participants
AP Hinds Reserve (Marathon)
3774 Milne St, Bayswater Western Australia 6053
Champion Lakes Regatta Centre (Sprint)
Henley Dr, Champion Lakes Western Australia 6111
Port Beach (Ocean Race)
North Fremantle Western Australia 6159
|Event||Single Craft||Double Craft|
|Sprint||C1, K1, OC1, S1, SUP1||C2, K2, OC2, S2|
|Marathon||C1, K1, OC1, S1, SUP1||C2, K2, OC2, S2|
|Ocean Race||OC1, S1||OC2, S2|
- Will consist of 4km laps, age groups will complete different numbers of laps.
- Marathon distances to be released at a later date, likely 24km (35-45+), 20km (45-55+), 16km (55-65+), 12km (75+). Participants will start in grids with other competitors in their category.
- Regatta will have 200m, 500m, and 1000m events in single craft, then double craft.
- Sprint regatta events will consist of 8-person divisions within each category, with possible progression to semifinals or direct finals if there are sufficient entry numbers.
Canoe Ocean Racing
- Ocean Race is 24km long. Participants will start in grids with other competitors in their category.
- Straight line race from Port Beach to Sorrento. Single or double craft available, but cannot compete in both (is a single race).
The competition will be conducted under the Paddle Australia Competition Rules and By Laws for masters categories.
2019 Australian Masters Games – Adelaide
2021 Australian Masters Games Enquiries