Thursday 14 – Saturday 16 October 2021
9.00am – 7.00pm each day
Games Entry Fee
$115 per person or $105 per person for people aged 70+
(the above entry fees will increase to $145 and $135 respectively as at 31 July 2021)
Please note: All transactions are subject to a PayPal charge (1.5% of total amount due +$0.30).
Further details available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
Sport Entry Fee
$50 per person
Last Updated: 15/01/2021
Age determined at 31 December 2021
Minimum age 30 years
Female: 30-40 (Elite), 41-45, 46-50, 51-55, 56-60, 61+*
Male: 30-40 (Elite), 41-45, 46-50, 51-55, 56-60, 61+*
* There will be no more than a ten year age difference in matched competitors
Female: under 48kg, 48-51kg, 51-54kg, 54-57kg, 57-60kg, 60-64kg, 64-69kg, 69-75kg, 75-81kg, 81kg+
Male: under 49kg, 49-52kg, 52-56kg, 56-60kg, 60-64kg, 64-69kg, 69-75kg, 75-81kg, 81-91kg, 91kg+
Number of Participant Requirements
Minimum number of participants required to conduct competition: 50
- As well as registering to compete at the Games you must be registered with a Boxing Australia state organisation (like Boxing WA). For links to state organisations scroll down the Boxing Australia home page to ‘Member Organisations’.
- International competitors who are not registered with an official boxing organisation in their country can register with Boxing WA here. Boxing registration (and medical) expires after 12 months.
- Please ensure your boxing registration and medical certification (including blood test) is current.
- Tournament briefing and weigh-in information will be provided closer to the event
- Session times may change. A full schedule will be posted on this page, at the venue
- Coaches will need to be registered with the 2021 Australian Masters Games as a Non-Competing Official to ensure they have access to competition areas
The competition will be conducted under Boxing Australia Rules
2019 Australian Masters Games – Adelaide
2021 Australian Masters Games Enquiries