Sailing – Windsurfer LT
Saturday 9 – Saturday 16 October 2021
12.00pm – 5.00pm each day
Games Entry Fee
$115 per person or $105 per person for people aged 70+
(the above entry fees will increase to $145 and $135 respectively as at 31 July 2021)
Please note: All transactions are subject to a PayPal charge (1.5% of total amount due +$0.30).
Further details available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
Sport Entry Fee
$80 per person
Last Updated: 5/01/2021
Age determined at 31 December 2021
Minimum age 30 years
Female: 30-49 (Masters), 50-59 (Grand Masters), 60+ (Legends)
Male: 30-49 (Masters), 50-59 (Grand Masters), 60+ (Legends)
Course Racing (Windward Leeward)
Marathon (Long course using river marks)
Floating Weight Divisions: Light, Medium, Heavy, Super Heavy
Number of Participant Requirements
Minimum number of participants required to conduct competition: 25
- Having an Australian Sailing number is a requirement. Temporary Australian Sailing memberships are available for those who do not have an Australian Sailing number for $50 by emailing email@example.com
- Having a WCAA membership is a requirement. WCAA membership can be obtained for a cost of $65 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Both memberships need to be confirmed a minimum 7 days prior to the commencement of competition
- Board charter is available for a cost of $200 by contacting the supplier, Greg Johns directly at email@example.com
- There will be a social event at a cost of $50. Details TBC.
The competition will be conducted under the Windsurfer Class Association of Australia class rules in conjunction with the Notice of Race and sailing instructions that will be published prior to the event.
2021 Australian Masters Games Enquiries