Games Entry Fee
$115 per person or $105 per person for people aged 70+
(the above entry fees will increase to $145 and $135 respectively as at 31 July 2021)
Please note: All transactions are subject to a PayPal charge (1.5% of total amount due +$0.30).
Further details available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
Sport Entry Fee
$80 per participant (Pro Futsal member)
$90 per participant (Non Pro Futsal member)
Last Updated: 1/09/2021
Age determined at 31 December 2021
Minimum age 30 years
Male: 30+, 40+
Number of Participant Requirements
Minimum number of teams required to conduct competition: 6 teams
Pro Futsal - Bibra Lake
25-27 Port Pirie Street, Bibra Lake Western Australia 6163
- Sport fee includes referee cost for participants
Player Age Dispensation
Participants must be age eligible according to the age categories stipulated. The following age dispensation rulings are available to teams:
- A team may register a maximum of two underage players in the age categories listed below. The players are permitted to be 2 years below the minimum age group.
- Male 40+
- Teams in the Female 30+ and Male 30+ age categories must comply with the standard minimum age and are not eligible for any dispensation rulings.
Age dispensation standards (outfield players) – Male:
- No age dispensation available for the Male 30+ group.
- A team may register a maximum of two players that are 38+ as of 31 December 2021 in the Male 40+ group.
Age dispensation standards (outfield players) – Female:
- No age dispensation available for the Female 30+ group.
- Goalkeepers are granted an age exemption and can be 5 years below the minimum age requirement, except in the youngest male and female categories where they must be the minimum age to qualify (30+).
- Goalkeepers cannot during any match participate as an outfield player if under age.
Teams seeking an age dispensation need to contact the 2021 AMG registrations team.
The competition will be conducted under FIFA and Pro Futsal rules.
2021 Australian Masters Games Enquiries